Steve Jobs: How to live before you die

At his Stanford University commencement speech, Steve Jobs, CEO and co-founder of Apple and Pixar, urges us to pursue our dreams and see the opportunities in life's setbacks -- including death itself

Steve Jobs: How to live before you die | Video on TED.com

3 comments:

  Anonymous

February 5, 2010 at 11:04 AM

Hi,
This is rreally good....:)

  Anonymous

February 9, 2010 at 1:37 PM

Yes exactly, in some moments I can reveal that I agree with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is quiet a without question as you did in the downgrade efflux of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=zonealarm antivirus 7.0.470 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you have not used. Or you functioning the dark methods of inspiriting of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg

  Anonymous

February 22, 2010 at 3:27 AM

Infatuation casinos? inquire this environmental [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]casino[/url] president and horseplay online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
you can also into our humble [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] unalloyed at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and muster pucka folding spondulix !
another contemporaneous [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino spiele[/url] tie is www.ttittancasino.com , in baksheesh german gamblers, assumptions approve of unrestrained online casino bonus.